If you enjoy this page or just want to send me a penny, I'll love you all the same! thanks

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ok, kinda mid week update, will update pics later.

i've been good without any diet drinks...though my coffee drinking has picked up, but i've behaved with it, only a teaspoon of steevia in the raw and a good splash of no sugar creamer (the kind made with palm oil and water...)  so i would say its pretty harmless amount of liquad calories and no worries about insulin response.

i was off on my weight, i was a little over 230 on friday, probably 233'ish...today i was 230 even, hopefully a few more pounds by friday and a reduction in bloat, but we'll see.  this is a month long challenge to myself.

see you guys in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool, lets discuss this.