If you enjoy this page or just want to send me a penny, I'll love you all the same! thanks

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

alright, so got home yesterday and HIIT really zapped the energy out, so i didn't measure or do much of anything last night, i guess i worked out my hands giving a back rub and foot rub to my wife, but went to bed shortly after 10, which is early.

i did loose a half a pound so thats awesome.  will try to get my measurements posted tonight, i'm going to keep track of both arms (biceps and forearms), both legs (calves and thighs) my waist (around belly button) and chest size...i may keep track of neck size as well...

should be interesting...oh i have a long term goal, for this summer...to be posted on Mark's front page as a success story...we'll see how that goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool, lets discuss this.