If you enjoy this page or just want to send me a penny, I'll love you all the same! thanks

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hmmm

So, Audi is now 4 months old as of Tuesday. I looked at some videos and pictures that Dan uploaded onto my laptop and started bawling. My baby is growing up! ;( Which is a great thing because she's learning new things everyday but time seems to slip away from us. I remember the day she was born like yesterday. Audi was all in her swollen, squishy newborn glory. It makes me think that maybe I do have it in my heart to birth another one years from now when Audi is no longer a baby or a temperamental toddler.

On another note, I started a vegetable garden like I do every year. This year, my plants are much more successful. They are actually growing. I haven't transplanted them yet so they are still in the clear, plastic cups in which I seeded them in. The pole beans are doing quite well and I'm fairly proud of my squash/zucchini. I was proud of my peas until yesterday when Dan noticed that an animal had eaten the tops of them.

I've debated on whether or not to build a greenhouse. I know we could do it fairly inexpensive but let's face it....money is tight. I don't want the fruit of my labor being eaten so we can't reap it. I think I am going to do the greenhouse. I have so many plants though that I'm afraid of how big the greenhouse will have to be. I was thinking 8'x8' would be more than enough.

Well, this concludes today as Audi is awake from her nap and is very obviously rooting around for me. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool, lets discuss this.